We are supporting House Thandi and House Charis:
Thandi YCC (babies from birth to 3 years old)
Charis YCC (children and youth from 3 years old to 18 years old)
Function and Goal:
- Homes care for traumatised children who have been removed from their family circumstances due to physical/sexual abuse, neglect or rejection.
- Homes receive their funds from donations mainly. The homes are reliant on these funds for the day to day management.
- Homes are managed by Houseparents (or Youth Careworkers) who reside at the homes with the children.
Houseparents are StienieenObieOberholzer
- Home to 12 babies and toddlers at present.
- Also have an assistant and 6 carerswho help tend to the babies and toddlers needs.
- 98 Oak Straat, Northmead, Benoni.
Housemom is Susann Masser
- Home to 9 children at present.
- Have ahousekeeper who tends daily to the general domestic cleaning and upkeep of the house.
- 20 StokroosStraat, Northmead, Benoni.
Pray for our homes, children, houseparents, workers, volunteers, sponsors and finances.
- Become a sponsor or donor financially or in donating of basic needs such as food, toiletries, clothing, diapers, formula, cleaning products, etc.
- Become a volunteer or reliefworker (candidates must complete necessary documentation and go through a selection/approval process).
- Become a weekend/holiday parent for Charis (candidates must complete necessary documentation and go through a selection/approval process).
- Offer your professional services to the homes.